Prime Minister National Relief Fund
PMNRF has been created to help people in the treatment of cancer, heart surgeries, kidney transplantation, etc. There have been many cases where the funds have been disbursed for cancer treatment. One such case is of a person in Jharkhand who was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s
lymphoma, a cancer that starts in white blood cells. He got 3 lakh from PMNRF and 1.5 lakh through state relief fund.
Procedure to apply for PMNRF:
1. Applicants first need to fill the form. The form can be downloaded from the link below.
2. They need to enclose two photographs one pasted and one attached on the form.
3. Along with the form a copy of residence proof should be attached.
4. Original medical certificate which has the information about the type of disease and the total expected expenses of the treatment should also be attached.
5. Income certificate should be attached too
6. Send the application along with above mentioned documents to PM at the address:
Prime Minister’s Office,
The disbursements are made at the discretion of PM only. Usually a part of the
treatment expenses are funded.
7. ID proofs: Income Certificate/Rashon Card/ Aadhar Card
For any Queries Contact:
Phone: 011-23013683, 23016060, 23011156, 23012419, 23016469, 23016857
Author: Tanuj Gupta (Yoddhas Ambassador)
Thanks for reading and please keep visiting our blog to discover and appreciate more Yoddhas.
Feel free to contact the Yoddhas team at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Let no one fight Alone!” – Rahul Yadav, Founder of Yoddhas
Praise the Yoddhas; Support the Yoddha ; Love the Yoddhas!